A glowing soul, Tainted Black. And silver hair Stained with blood. You left us all With no hope. Walk the path Paved with ashes. Feel the thorns, Hear the screams. An angel bright, A lonely wing. The wounds so deep Scarred your heart. Judgement Day - Meteor is coming, Drawing nearer, Consume in fire. I always know I am your god. A smile so sad Upon your death; Relieved to leave, A pain to end. No feelings left That's what I am. A one winged angel, Here left to die.
A Fallen Angel.
Hit Counter
CircuitCity Coupons
Monday, November 9: It's Over

Well, after 3 years of journeying with this last batch of confirmation, I've come to the conclusion that there is someone who is more qualified to do the job than I am.

Its not a sad realization, its actually been hanging around for quite a while, slowly I've come to the conclusion that, well, I'm not a people person, and that I will probably NEVER be one.

And I think that I'm fine with that, but there's always a down side isn't there? I'll always be alone. It bothers me, of course, that I don't connect to people on that personal level, but as we say, Lan Lan Suck Thumb.

But give me a moment to rant k?

URGH FUCKING NABEI CHEE BYE, WY THE FUCK IS EVERYTHING NOT GOING MY WAY. WHY IS IT THAT THE PEOPLE THAT DO NOT DESERVE TO HAVE EVERYTHING GO FOR THEM HAVE JUST THAT. WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I EVER DONE TO DESERVE ALL THE FUCKING CRAP THAT HAS BEEN THROWN AT ME..

SAKJhdaiosjhb affhasfHSOLDFASMFPSAIOHIYIOSNAFGHOJSHSSCHHUAFIGUGHSDPGFHSFSDAHNPFHSDAHDANNUPFPOISDFCSAIOPFNSACOFNHSDAOFCHANSPFHSDFAUSFSAPIOEUNCIOAYUFCAUSIOFASOAS9FUSAFUEGUPWQRUADIOYSGFFIOGYABFYUASGFBVAEFOYUEAW8T0T7B3B32480T73Q098TR7BQ780RTV807t0TV087T80T708R7Q28RVTRCABIUTFU]]

I NEED TO SMASH SOMETHING SOON BEFORE I LOSE MY FUCKING MIND. IF I DON'T LOSE SOME STEAM SOON, I'LL LITERALLY GO INSANE AND URGH.

So many thoughts in my head and I can't reallt get anything coherent out.

I have so many decisions to make and the first decision I have made is that I don't want to continue next year. And right now, I don't think that I can do anythign in church now.. I'm just too angry with the world, and angry with god.

Help Me?


|