A glowing soul, Tainted Black. And silver hair Stained with blood. You left us all With no hope. Walk the path Paved with ashes. Feel the thorns, Hear the screams. An angel bright, A lonely wing. The wounds so deep Scarred your heart. Judgement Day - Meteor is coming, Drawing nearer, Consume in fire. I always know I am your god. A smile so sad Upon your death; Relieved to leave, A pain to end. No feelings left That's what I am. A one winged angel, Here left to die.
A Fallen Angel.
Hit Counter
CircuitCity Coupons
Thursday, October 23: A Letter to Heaven by April Linck

It's been hard around here dad
Things are kinda rough
Mom is really sad now
Life is really tough

I rarely sleep well now dad
Why did you have to leave us?
It hurts to hear Mum's cries

I know its not your fault dad
I'm not placing any blame
I just want and explanation
Why do we have to go thru all this pain?

God needed you up there dad
But we really need you here
So I'm mailing this to heaven
And signing it with a tear

Why can't you come back dad
Wht does God want us to cry
Please write me back
Was I such a bad boy, you had to die?

I'm really sorry Dad
I didn't want you to go
I just want you back
Why couldn't God let you stay?

I don't know how much longer
I can live with you away
Please ask God a question dad
Can't you come back? Just for a little while?

Please make him understand dad
How much Mum needs to smile
Just know I love you
and we need you really bad

I know I'm asking alot here dad
Please tell God not to be mad
I guess I'll let you go now
But if godsays you can come back

Dad, could you please hurry back?

I love you


|