A glowing soul, Tainted Black. And silver hair Stained with blood. You left us all With no hope. Walk the path Paved with ashes. Feel the thorns, Hear the screams. An angel bright, A lonely wing. The wounds so deep Scarred your heart. Judgement Day - Meteor is coming, Drawing nearer, Consume in fire. I always know I am your god. A smile so sad Upon your death; Relieved to leave, A pain to end. No feelings left That's what I am. A one winged angel, Here left to die.
A Fallen Angel.
Hit Counter
CircuitCity Coupons
Saturday, November 25:

Carelessly we float along the road to life
We live and we die, is there nothing left to look forward to?
Some believe in an afterlife,
That one day long after our bodies have turned into dust
We will still "live"
That we will live in either eternal paradise
Or in Hell

And yes, I am one of those people
I believe in an afterlife.
Why you may ask
I believe because I want to know that theres something more
That life is not the only thing that we have
I want to know that at the end of the day, I have somewhere to go

But the scary thing is Hell
Noone wants to have to spend eternity in a place where you die over and over
Its scary you know?
It makes you watch your back
It makes you try to live life a little better each and everyday
But sometimes... You can't stop yourself
So when you stop and jsut take a looka t your life
Can you truly say that you've been a good person?

I wish that everytime I look back
I can be sure that I will never go to that horrible place
I wish I could just stop

I spend everyday like a dream
I just live it and it passes me by
Things I could have done
People I could've helped
Why did I not do them
Have I really closed my heart to others...

I have never cared much for anyone
At least for as long as I can remember
Noone has made me feel this way
But am I lying to myself

I know I don't want to lose her
But
The prospect of losing her just makes me want to crack
Whenever that happens...
Lets just say I regret it

I dont know what to do
I dont know who to turn to

Maybe if I had lived a differnt life
Maybe if I had made different choices
Maybe I wouldnt be in this situation

But then again
Why would I want to be anyone else?


|