A glowing soul, Tainted Black. And silver hair Stained with blood. You left us all With no hope. Walk the path Paved with ashes. Feel the thorns, Hear the screams. An angel bright, A lonely wing. The wounds so deep Scarred your heart. Judgement Day - Meteor is coming, Drawing nearer, Consume in fire. I always know I am your god. A smile so sad Upon your death; Relieved to leave, A pain to end. No feelings left That's what I am. A one winged angel, Here left to die.
A Fallen Angel.
Hit Counter
CircuitCity Coupons
Sunday, May 7:

Right and Wrong. The never ending battle. What used to be classified as right and wrong was once so simple. But now with our ever changing world, the line has practically faded into nothingness.

What do I do? Is what I do right? Is wanting for myself the right thing?

We as humans think too much. But what we lack is the thought of our mortality you know? We are only human. One day we will waste away into nothingness and become nothing but a memory.

Some of us will be great in our lives. We might make a difference. Some of us end up as grunts. The everyday people, remembered only by those closest to us. Some of us will end up poor, alone, homeless. Destined to die with noone there for us.

What are YOU destined to do? To be? Do you believe in destiny?

Is destiny the thing that guides us? People say that in life, there is such a thing called FATE. FATE is what we were destined to do, the actions we were supposed to do.

We know that in life we have our own choices. But we can only make one at every turn. So either you get lost along the way or you end up where you want to be. Everyaction has a reaction.

Its always nice to say "what if"

What if I were to go up to that girl and ask her out?
What if I were to go up to that boy and ask him out?
What if I were to walk up to the president and punch him in the face?
What if I made something of myself?

What ifs is our regrets. Man cannot go through life without regrets. A man without regrets has never truely lived. And if you have never truely lived, are you still truely alive?


|