A glowing soul, Tainted Black. And silver hair Stained with blood. You left us all With no hope. Walk the path Paved with ashes. Feel the thorns, Hear the screams. An angel bright, A lonely wing. The wounds so deep Scarred your heart. Judgement Day - Meteor is coming, Drawing nearer, Consume in fire. I always know I am your god. A smile so sad Upon your death; Relieved to leave, A pain to end. No feelings left That's what I am. A one winged angel, Here left to die.
A Fallen Angel.
Hit Counter
CircuitCity Coupons
Saturday, March 11:

Taking time away, at 5 in the morning, not sleeping, just, doing what ever keeps me going. I'm always waiting you know? I'm always expecting. People are supposed to be better than this. At least I expected better. I'm growing further and futher apart of things I know, people I believe in. Somehow I am building this wall. It may not be concrete yet, but soon, who knows?

I find myself thinking more and more, conciously and sub-conciously. I think alot about what I'm doing and where I want to go. I think of things I can do and the things I cannot. I wonder once, I wonder again.

Things arent that simple you know? It may seem easy to some of us, where to others it is like one great burden. But life was given to us for a reason, so we must grasp life by the horns and just hold on. Hold on to things that can come and will come.

Good things come and go, bad things come and go, life comes and goes. Where does the cycle end? Will time EVER end? Some questions we can't answer.

People spend alot of their life thinking about their life. Pondering the best way to stay alive, to be healthy, to live longer, look younger. Yet somehow through all that, they miss the fundamentality that life is simple. Just live it. One thing, you will never survive life.

Life is something that
1) You will never Outlast
2) The ONLY thing that is truely yours

Believe in what u want to believe in. Do what you want yo do. Trust your own decisions, keep your serets, behave like a monkey. Do what makes you feel good, but for the sake of feeling good and not for the sake of making other people happy.

I guess its time for me to go first. I got practical in 3 hours and I havent slept a wink. So cya anr time


|