A glowing soul, Tainted Black. And silver hair Stained with blood. You left us all With no hope. Walk the path Paved with ashes. Feel the thorns, Hear the screams. An angel bright, A lonely wing. The wounds so deep Scarred your heart. Judgement Day - Meteor is coming, Drawing nearer, Consume in fire. I always know I am your god. A smile so sad Upon your death; Relieved to leave, A pain to end. No feelings left That's what I am. A one winged angel, Here left to die.
A Fallen Angel.
Hit Counter
CircuitCity Coupons
Sunday, March 19:

Noone comes here you know?

This is just a place for me to vent my frustrations and anger.

Its hard you know?

I want someone I can talk to.

I want someone I can trust.

I want someone who understands.

I want someone who will just listen.

I want someone who does not want to change me.

I cant talk to anyone.

Frustration sets in.

Anger sets in.

Love sets in.

Happiness sets in.

Laughter sets in.

And yet...

Its so confusing now

Everything is just jumbled up.

I dont know whats going on anymore.

I really think that I'm losing my mind.

And yet...

I wont ask for help

Because I've lost faith in human nature.


|