A glowing soul, Tainted Black. And silver hair Stained with blood. You left us all With no hope. Walk the path Paved with ashes. Feel the thorns, Hear the screams. An angel bright, A lonely wing. The wounds so deep Scarred your heart. Judgement Day - Meteor is coming, Drawing nearer, Consume in fire. I always know I am your god. A smile so sad Upon your death; Relieved to leave, A pain to end. No feelings left That's what I am. A one winged angel, Here left to die.
A Fallen Angel.
Hit Counter
CircuitCity Coupons
Monday, January 2:

New Year?
What so great about new year?
A new year a new beginning?
Wat utter RUBBISH

A new year does not bring about a NEW BEGINNING
It brings about another year of burdens.
Work, School, Backstabbing, Lies, Deciet.
You dont leave old memories behind.
They come back to haunt to. No matter how many "New Years" there are

You want to leave your pains behind?
Everything you hate?
You want to start anew?

Bad news.

You can NEVER start anew.
Learn your GOSH DARN LESSON
YOU WILL NEVER GET A SECOND CHANCE DUMBASS SO FUCKING LIVE WITH IT

18 "New Years" behind me. Many more to come.
Gee wow. Should I jump for joy?
New Year is just a petty excuse for the big conglomerates to earn money.
Theres no fucking significance in it.
The only WORTHY significance is that its also the Day for Mother Mary

You want to talk about the new year. I'll tell you about the new year.

We will go through the new year as we have gone through the PAST few years.
"New Year's Resolution"? Give it up already.
You will sleep in the same bed. Live in the same place. Go to school/work/bum around as per normal.
You will eat, you will sleep, you will drink, you will be merry, and if you're lucky laid 365 times this year

You will celebrate the festivals.
You will follow the same traditions.
You will do EVERYThing you do every year.

You will do it until your life just becomes meaningless and bleak.

Will you understand the significance of what you celebrate?
Will you understand what Easter is about? Or do u already know? A time to get chocolate?
Will you understand the significance of Hari Raya? Or Do you already know? A time for new clothes, new things and green packets?

I hardly thing any of us do or will.

We walk around like a bunch of zombies.
We were given free will.
And yet, do you feel free?

I don't

Everything has been rendered meaningless.
Everything has become a chore.

When will it all end?


|