A glowing soul, Tainted Black. And silver hair Stained with blood. You left us all With no hope. Walk the path Paved with ashes. Feel the thorns, Hear the screams. An angel bright, A lonely wing. The wounds so deep Scarred your heart. Judgement Day - Meteor is coming, Drawing nearer, Consume in fire. I always know I am your god. A smile so sad Upon your death; Relieved to leave, A pain to end. No feelings left That's what I am. A one winged angel, Here left to die.
A Fallen Angel.
Hit Counter
CircuitCity Coupons
Wednesday, September 7:

Why is it that some days you just want to kick a tree?
A car? A concrete pillar? Or a metal bar?
Venting the frustration that isn't even yours

Angry at nothing
Angry at something

Did nothing
Did something

Failed at nothing
Failed at something
Failed at everything

A tear drop in the ocean
A column of smoke into oblivion
Is soon forgotten

A drop of blood gives permanence to a life
Otherwise evanescent

Fear and doubt intertwine
Round one so young
Till they become one

Running through the open plains
Stumbling
Tumbling
Falling

The eye sees
The ear hears
The hand stays

Why should I care?
Why must I care?
Why do I care?

Kicking a tree is so much easier
Than sitting down beside her


|