A glowing soul, Tainted Black. And silver hair Stained with blood. You left us all With no hope. Walk the path Paved with ashes. Feel the thorns, Hear the screams. An angel bright, A lonely wing. The wounds so deep Scarred your heart. Judgement Day - Meteor is coming, Drawing nearer, Consume in fire. I always know I am your god. A smile so sad Upon your death; Relieved to leave, A pain to end. No feelings left That's what I am. A one winged angel, Here left to die.
A Fallen Angel.
Hit Counter
CircuitCity Coupons
Tuesday, August 16:

The world evolves.
And it has finally evolved into this.
Simply this

Noone cares anymore...
Its now always about onesself
We evolve and change with the times.
From the smallest part of us,
From our cells
To our bones
To our skeletal structure
To our eyes
To our hands

Always for the better.

But our minds have evolved to survive in this changing world
Noone cares about anyone anymore
Our minds have evolved into a single thought.

OURSELVES

We don't think of others.
We don't feel for others.
We dont't care for others.

Is the world really so selfish?
Is the world really so idiotic?

Why?

Its always about image to people.
Its always about looking good.

We care too much of how others percieve us.

We change because people tell us we should.

We become mundane creatures because its "right".

Eccentrics are either shunned by society or used by society

The dumbest people are placed in special schools

And the smartest, exploited.

People tell us how we should see people.

People tell us how we should look at life.

People tell us how to love.

People tell us how to live.

We are all human.
We are capable of doing so of our own accord.
We need not worry about the world's view of us.
We should see ourselves the way we want to.

I shall not change
I WILL not change

I am the way I am because I choose my own path

I
Choose
MY OWN
Path


|