A glowing soul, Tainted Black. And silver hair Stained with blood. You left us all With no hope. Walk the path Paved with ashes. Feel the thorns, Hear the screams. An angel bright, A lonely wing. The wounds so deep Scarred your heart. Judgement Day - Meteor is coming, Drawing nearer, Consume in fire. I always know I am your god. A smile so sad Upon your death; Relieved to leave, A pain to end. No feelings left That's what I am. A one winged angel, Here left to die.
A Fallen Angel.
Hit Counter
CircuitCity Coupons
Sunday, July 3:

Go behind my back.
Tell untruths about me.
Tell everyone how horrible I am
Plot against me.

Never Ever LIE TO MY FACE.

You really think I can't see through the lies, the deceit.

Treat me like dirt
Ignore me
Annoy me
Disturb me

Never Ever PRETEND THAT WE ARE FRENS

You really think I don't know whats going on.



Just tell me you hate my guts. Just tell me that I'm "UNWORTHY" to be your fren.

Just tell me that I'm a jackass. Just tell me I'm pathetic.

Just tell me that noone is worst then me.

That I put the S in Stupid...



If thats how you really feel let me know...
Why lie to my face and then act like nothing's wrong the very next day.
Why pretend not to know me, then when problems come up, I end up havng to solve them.
Why tell me I'm your fren, then tell other people what a fucker I am.
Why tell me you wanna meet up, then when I do try, you make excuses...



Think of me as a fool.
But not that big a fool


|