A glowing soul, Tainted Black. And silver hair Stained with blood. You left us all With no hope. Walk the path Paved with ashes. Feel the thorns, Hear the screams. An angel bright, A lonely wing. The wounds so deep Scarred your heart. Judgement Day - Meteor is coming, Drawing nearer, Consume in fire. I always know I am your god. A smile so sad Upon your death; Relieved to leave, A pain to end. No feelings left That's what I am. A one winged angel, Here left to die.
A Fallen Angel.
Hit Counter
CircuitCity Coupons
Sunday, June 5:

What is it like to live a normal life?
What is it like to not be opressed?
What is it like to live?

Every thing is always in my way.
Why me...
Why not torment some other poor soul.
Is this really what the world expects of me.
To fail?

I'll show u bastards... Ever single one of u
I'll show u bastards... No fucking mercy
I'll show u bastards... What its like

Fuckers. Preaching abt love. Have u any at all? Have u shown any to the poor, the sick, the dying, the needy?
Fuckers. Preaching abt honor. Have u any at all? Did u have the honor to admit your own fucking problems and mistakes, need u have bacstabbed and conspired?
Fuckers. Preaching abt honesty. Have u any at all? Have u ever truely been honest to anyone in yr damn life, or to your self?

All of u watch me...
All of u watch me... Hoping I fail...
All of u watch me... Hoping I fail... Destroying my life...
All of u watch me... Hoping I fail... Destroying my life... Just waiting...

I'll nvr give in
I'll nvr give up

The whole world may be against me...
The whole universe for all I care...

I've learnt my lesson.
I've learnt...
Who are my real frens...
Who are the people that care...
Who are the people that truely matter in my life...

I need nobody else...


|