A glowing soul, Tainted Black. And silver hair Stained with blood. You left us all With no hope. Walk the path Paved with ashes. Feel the thorns, Hear the screams. An angel bright, A lonely wing. The wounds so deep Scarred your heart. Judgement Day - Meteor is coming, Drawing nearer, Consume in fire. I always know I am your god. A smile so sad Upon your death; Relieved to leave, A pain to end. No feelings left That's what I am. A one winged angel, Here left to die.
A Fallen Angel.
Hit Counter
CircuitCity Coupons
Wednesday, June 1:

In sch... I bored... Got lesson at 2. BORED.... SIANz.... LALALALallalaLAlALLAlalAl

Sch started already. Oh well. Something else to occupy my time... No more time to stay at home brooding on things I cld have done, people I cld have met, idiots I could have destroyed. Lives I could have ruined.

Its time to start agin. Time to learn from my mistakes. To withdraw... To learn to live a brand new life. Its time to finally understand that the less frenz I have, the more people I can trust. The less I love, the less I can be hurt. But hey, hurting is part of life yea?...

Life is starting anew for many people. For a few, its teh same old routine. Go to sch, go for lessons, sleep. Go home, play computer, sleep. Not very fun is it?. Well. Life is what you make of it.

How is it that people everywhere think of nothing but love and life. They're both nothing but a dream. Dreams that we all live. Things we cant hold on too. Right?. Who's to say?... Is love a dream?. Is life a dream?. Whats a dream?... Who knows eh?

So lets all have fun with life and just go to sleep where we can cont dreaming dreams.

Life.
Pain
Death.
Suffering.


|