A glowing soul, Tainted Black. And silver hair Stained with blood. You left us all With no hope. Walk the path Paved with ashes. Feel the thorns, Hear the screams. An angel bright, A lonely wing. The wounds so deep Scarred your heart. Judgement Day - Meteor is coming, Drawing nearer, Consume in fire. I always know I am your god. A smile so sad Upon your death; Relieved to leave, A pain to end. No feelings left That's what I am. A one winged angel, Here left to die.
A Fallen Angel.
Hit Counter
CircuitCity Coupons
Wednesday, May 11:

Life is damn boring sia... It just goes on and on and on... But, life's the way u make it right...?

I love my life. Who doesn't love theirs?
I have friends, family, food.
I have people who believe in me, people who laugh at me.
I have people who love me, people who like me, people who hate me.

There's so much I want. So much left to do. What is there to do?

Its come to a point where the decisions I make will affect the rest of my life. My future. The decisions I have to make are difficult choices. But hey... Thats all part of life.

So what do I do?

Which decision is right?

How can I choose...

Difficult choices

So who do I turn to?

The next step I take in my life... I hope its the right one


|