A glowing soul, Tainted Black. And silver hair Stained with blood. You left us all With no hope. Walk the path Paved with ashes. Feel the thorns, Hear the screams. An angel bright, A lonely wing. The wounds so deep Scarred your heart. Judgement Day - Meteor is coming, Drawing nearer, Consume in fire. I always know I am your god. A smile so sad Upon your death; Relieved to leave, A pain to end. No feelings left That's what I am. A one winged angel, Here left to die.
A Fallen Angel.
Hit Counter
CircuitCity Coupons
Tuesday, March 1:

Monday

Today I shall do more elaborate blogging.. Feeling quite good!

YEa so... L1R5 19!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

L1R4 15!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

L1R4 For HOSPITALITY COURSE IN TP = 17!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Damn I'm happy!!!!

Song sia!!!

Went for interview at TP!!! PRAY FOR ME PLS MY FRENZ!!!

It was a grp interview... 3 girls and me.... sounds like my family... hahahah

3 sisters and me!!! hahaha

YEA... I felt it was quite good. Considering it was my FIRST INTERVIEW.

I missed out a few things though... And they could cost me my course...

But then again... I'm ME

TOday

HmmmmmmmmmmmZ

I met Joy in the morningggg... One train behind meee

I went To schhhhhhhh

then......... ah

The chef sent me down to Carrefour to buy tomAto Paste :S:S:S:S

yea.. on the way i met Joy AgaiN...........

So sch was NORMAL...

2 and a half dayz LEFT of bull shit hell!!!

Aftr sch went MRT. Met Joy Again....

Damn Coincidental sia... hahaha

YEa.... so now I'm Home!!! Happy As I Can BE!!!!!!!!!!!


|