A glowing soul, Tainted Black. And silver hair Stained with blood. You left us all With no hope. Walk the path Paved with ashes. Feel the thorns, Hear the screams. An angel bright, A lonely wing. The wounds so deep Scarred your heart. Judgement Day - Meteor is coming, Drawing nearer, Consume in fire. I always know I am your god. A smile so sad Upon your death; Relieved to leave, A pain to end. No feelings left That's what I am. A one winged angel, Here left to die.
A Fallen Angel.
Hit Counter
CircuitCity Coupons
Thursday, February 24:

Uninteresting Week

Monday

Boring.

Just went to sch

Tues

Met fren in da morn

Went to have breakfast at macs

Went to little india market to do shopping with my chef

Went to sch

Had to STAY LATE

Left at 10:50

Wed

Met fren in the morn

Went to sch

Went to Grandma's Place for dinner

Today

Sianz...

Nothing spec...

Just same old same old routine


|