A glowing soul, Tainted Black. And silver hair Stained with blood. You left us all With no hope. Walk the path Paved with ashes. Feel the thorns, Hear the screams. An angel bright, A lonely wing. The wounds so deep Scarred your heart. Judgement Day - Meteor is coming, Drawing nearer, Consume in fire. I always know I am your god. A smile so sad Upon your death; Relieved to leave, A pain to end. No feelings left That's what I am. A one winged angel, Here left to die.
A Fallen Angel.
Hit Counter
CircuitCity Coupons
Sunday, February 27:

&O&)#$&%$$#&%)$%&$^^(_$#%_$#%*$^%^%%)$#_%$#%$#%$#

Damn horrible Saturday.... Damn shitty...

Damn "at-sunrice" and their bunch of shit spewing morons.

LYing to us every single fucking day.

FUCKING BASTARDS!!!

SCREW THEM ALL

DAmn piised with them... I Went to go and scold the fucking chef

Angry till i cannot get any angrier sia....

sianZ

Any way.. got nothing much else to write abt this week....

I guess... Only can write abt today...

I went for 7 am mass... met mr Lim, Joy, Ming Long...

There were actually more pple this week then the last...

yea... so i went for Brkfast with Joy and Ming Long

Then I went for cat class.

Joy left half way coz she had sch...

aftr cat class Har and I met up with Pang

we went Market for lunch... Then coffee bean....

sianZ.. we hung and talked abt stuff......... and yea... the day can't get any better


|