A glowing soul, Tainted Black. And silver hair Stained with blood. You left us all With no hope. Walk the path Paved with ashes. Feel the thorns, Hear the screams. An angel bright, A lonely wing. The wounds so deep Scarred your heart. Judgement Day - Meteor is coming, Drawing nearer, Consume in fire. I always know I am your god. A smile so sad Upon your death; Relieved to leave, A pain to end. No feelings left That's what I am. A one winged angel, Here left to die.
A Fallen Angel.
Hit Counter
CircuitCity Coupons
Saturday, February 12:

CNY

Went For 9am Mass

Went To Grandma's Place

Played PS2

Talked To Relatives

Came Home

CNY Day 2

Went Visiting

Went For Mass

Went To Serangoon Club

Watched Mulan

Played Bowling

Came Home

Fri

Went To Sch

Went For 8 Ash "Fri" Mass

HAD To Go Home...

Today

Did House Wrk

Went PS To Watch Constantine

Did Not Have Tickets

Went To Lido Watch 2:45 Show

Went For Mass

Went To Grandma's For Dinner

Went Visiting


|